In 2008, Alliance Principle Ingredients added Roller Compaction Services.
Also known as Chilsonation and Granulation.
We provide large batch granulation services via a Chilsonation process of mechanical pressure exerted on two counter rotating compaction rolls.
Fine powders that can be densified by the use of mechanical pressure exerted on two counter rotating compaction rolls. The consolidating force on the powder is supplied by a hydraulic cylinder. The resulting product can then be granulated to any desired mesh specification range.
- Dry granulation does not require excipients, solvents or lubricants
- Produces granules of consistent uniformity
- Eliminates segregation and facilitates consistent analysis
- Particle size range can be selected can be varied depending on application i.e. tablets or capsules
- Granules can help prevent dusting, cross contamination, and product loss
- Granules flow more easily and resist caking.
- Higher flow rates can be achieved For solutions
- Granules absorb liquids more readily
NOTE: Daily minimum capacity ranges from 500 kg upwards to 1500 kg depending upon specifications and starting materials.
More detail on our granulation process and service.
Contact our sales department to learn more about our granulation services.